Nancy's Climbing Tree For Cats - Scratching Post - Cat House With Hammock - Cat Tree XL - Cat House - Scratching Post - Scratching Posts for Cats
Availability: Out of stock
Delivery date: 1 to 8 working days
- Free and Fast Delivery
- Customers give Nancy Homestore a 9.0 / 10
- Free to return within 30 days
Have a question?
The Nancy's scratching posts are stylishly designed and we combine functionality and quality with fun!
With high-quality material, this nancy's scratching post is made and is very comfortable, practical and durable. Looking for a cat tree that also looks stylish? Then you have at the right place at Nancy Homestore!
Comfortable: Your cat friends need a comfortable home to play, nap or jump around; This cat house is the dream of their cats that can become a reality. Multiple scratching posts are present, allowing several cats to use them!
Stability is a priority: Made from sturdy natural wood and reinforced with strips at the bottom to ensure overall stability; anti-tip hardware is included for added security.
Serable to install at home: All components are clearly marked, detailed instructions and tools are included - even a novice can make this furniture easy for cats.
A cat all-in-one playground: seroom, plush hammock and multiple perches make for a great experience; special fluffy toys and a rope make playing more fun.
high materials: Made from high-quality chip plates and designed with various fun accessories, this Nancy's cat tree is a perfect combination of good quality and multifunctionality.
Cathouse with multiple layers: This multi-layered cat tree will be a wonderful home for your feline friends to relax and enjoy!
- Color beige
- Material: Processed wood, plush, sisal rope, paper tube
- Product dimensions: 55 x 45 x 152 cm (B x D x H)
- Product weight: 21.3 kg
-1 x cat tree
-1 x Instruction (EN, FR, ES, IT, DE)
Nancy Homestore notes:
- Place the cat tree on a flat floor against the wall corner.
- Check the density of the crews and turn them on regularly.
- Max. Load: 3 cats (each cat should not weigh more than 7 kg)
- If your cat starts chewing or eats the furry balls or elastic band, remove the toy and keep them out of your cat's reach.